This is a total game-changer.
We at the Western Australian Golf Foundation exist to support you in growing the game of golf within your local communities and beyond.
Have a program you would like to bring to life? Read on and apply.
We offer four funding rounds per annum*. There must be a minimum of two months between the closing date of the application cycle and the commencement date of the funded programme.
Closing dates (4 times per annum):
* Applicants will be notified of the result of their application within 6 weeks of the closing date.
Can I apply?:
Answer ‘yes’ to at least one of the below questions and you are likely to be eligible for funding through the WAGF.
Simply download the PDF WAGF Funding Application Guidelines form for further detail and terms and conditions.
Do you want to:
- promote golf as a means to develop a healthy lifestyle, social skills and community values?
- promote golf amongst amateur players?
- teach the rules and etiquette of golf?
- enable instruction, practice and accessibility to junior and/or senior golfers in WA?
- enable instruction, practice and accessibility to women golfers in WA?
- establish and/or bolster a golf program in school(s) around WA?
- establish and/or bolster golfing programmes for people with a disability?
- establish and/or bolster golfing programmes for Indigenous Australians?
- establish and/or bolster golfing programmes for any minority groups?
- establish and/or bolster golfing programmes for socially and/or economically disadvantaged communities?
- establish and/or bolster golfing programmes for people living in rural or remote areas?
And/or, are you:
- a golfing body, school, local government and/or authority, and/or a public golf course controller seeking to further develop your golf programmes?
- a golf club or district association seeking to increment your facilities and/or equipment to better support development initiatives?